It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

6:59 PM

I spent the afternoon at a Christmas fundraising event where you travel to five homes throughout the South Metro that have been decorated for the holidays by local business'. Some people may not be into that, but I love home decor ideas and I love Christmas, so it was right up my alley.


I knew I would be in and out of the car and may have to park farther away, so I wore my lightweight, plain black jacket. It was a bit windy and chilly today, so the jacket provided the perfect coverage.
 
  

While in Capitola, California, I was inspired by the different pops of color on the buildings  throughout the city and have been trying to integrate color splashes throughout my wardrobe (and Instagram photos) ever since. This Ann Taylor scarf was a perfect addition to the look. It not only added an extra bit of warmth, but the pop of color gave life to the look overall.


I purchased this scarf at an Ann Taylor Factory store, which is not sold online. I did find some similar scarves, that you can see herehere and here.


All images taken by the incredibly talented Angi Klepnev. 
If you're looking for a photographer for your blog shoots, senior pictures, family pictures or wedding, I would highly recommend her. She is very detail oriented and can always find breathtaking locations.

You Might Also Like

0 comments