Mexico Part 2: Family

11:29 PM

So I’m sorry it has taken this long, but here is the post on Mexico that I have been promising:

 WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!! 

Last month our family traveled to Cancun, Mexico. It was my first time out of the country and overall an amazing experience. We took a red eye flight out of the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport around 1:30 and had a 4 hour layover at Fort Lauderdale, Florida. By the time we reached Mexico, it was noon and because I didn’t sleep at all on the plane, I had been awake over 30 hours. So when I saw our resort, it was like entering heaven’s gates. 







The first day was full of new experiences. I swam in the ocean for the first time! Before my brother-in-law or sister could instruct me, I got wiped out by a wave!


Another great thing about this trip was that we got to spend it as a family! We made many memories and did many activities together.  














I learned that tanning is a good sibling bonding activity



One freckle at a time kids!
Some notable adventures were: snorkeling and swimming with dolphins (unfortunately we were not allowed to take pictures with the dolphins)



On day three we took a bus ride (and got lost in Mexico), but the next day, my mom, brother and I went out again. We went to the market and I bartered for the first time! 





And I took a guacamole making class
Gracias Cancun! And thank you Royal Solaris for our amazing stay!







You Might Also Like

0 comments