Angi in DC

5:46 PM

A post by Angi, the coolest Russian ever:
About a month back sassy Kevin and I took a weekend trip down to beautiful DC!
There was a lot to see! Many places we visited and many many more that we had to skip over for now. We saw the city by bike.
I tried to dress comfortably for the occasion! On my feet I wore my favorite worn In pair of vans that treated me extremely well until the very very end of the trip. On top I wore my very favorite cardigan that I at one point picked up from target. To finish off the outfit I added in a floral scarf, just to add a little splash of color!
Kevin just wore a bro tank.
There were many others we saw along this trip ranging from classy older ladies to adorable wobbling toddlers, and cute puppies. Not that the dogs dressed very well.
It seemed that most people in this city were dressing to impress! Or at least going for cute comfy looks to get them through long days spent looking at tourist attractions.

Like this man, casually tucking in his shirt. He’s prepared for anything with his shades on and umbrella in hand.
The weather was a bit unpredictable.
The rain eventually interrupted our little journey.


My aunt monika was a good example of fashion in DC wearing a comfy cardigan that is also quite trendy! Can’t forget the lovely Steve Madden boots.

Look at how cute they are in there color coded outfits!
This women here strayed away from the usual DC culture but she definitely stood out. However With her Hebrew flag in hand that was her intention. Standing outside the White House weekly and spreading the news of Jesus!


You could say that DC had some “killer” coffee! We had to stop at just about every cute cafe we came across and it was worth it every time!
If I could change one thing about the trip it would be taking this puppy home with me. She had the sweetest personality of all the pups.
 We were very proud of ourselves 16 miles into the bike ride!
Little did we know it was only about half way through.
That is all for now.
Some photo credit to sassy Kevin! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments