Min with Lin Pin

12:56 PM

I spent this afternoon in my favorite place with my favorite person, Linnea!
We were walking around and Linnu spotted a dog in the window. At first we thought it was fake, but then it blinked. Upon realizing that the puppy was in fact real, we made a plan to enter the furniture store and get to that dog. We decided we were roommates looking for furniture for our apartment, and we carried our plan out to fruition. So, this is Lulu! If I remember right, she is a shiba inu and is 13 years old.
Her owner had an awesome shirt on that I wanted to immediately make into a bro tank, but I thought it would be a bit rude to pet the dog and steal his shirt without buying any merchandise from the store. If you want to see Lulu in real life, you should head over to Pharmacie Home on Lyndale in Minneapolis. (http://pharmaciempls.com/
Then, we walked for a while until nature called and we stumbled into a coffee shop called I Am Coffee (http://www.iamcoffeeinc.com/home.html) The first reason I would recommend them is because they have a bathroom and that was my initial purpose for going there. But they have great customer service as well! Working in a coffee shop, I have become very spoiled and very particular when it comes to how I like drinks made. The guy was so patient and the coffee was very good! 

For the rest of our time together, we ran through uptown finding crazy wall art and taking pictures/selfies until Linnea’s phone Helga died. One building in particular is where a majority of this artwork came from, but I didn’t catch what the place was called.
I ain’t even mad tho.
 With our homies


 To leave you with some wise words: Art.Changes.Everything.

You Might Also Like

0 comments